Small, Enterprise or Cloud Provider: PHD Virtual Delivers the Backup, Disaster Recovery Assurance and Monitoring Solutions You’ve Been Looking For
Here’s the deal. PHD Virtual offers you the absolute best value in virtual backup, disaster recovery assurance and monitoring for VMware, Citrix and Cloud platforms. With more than 6,000 customers of all sizes worldwide, we make backup, disaster recovery testing and monitoring more effective, easier to use and far more affordable than competitive alternatives.
At PHD Virtual we’ve declared war on products that only add complexity and cost to your virtual world. We recognize that whether you are a small growing business, a thriving large business enterprise or a Cloud Service Provider, you need to assure data protection and monitor your systems without having to maintain separate physical servers, or pay for and patch third-party software deployed outside your virtual environment.
We’re changing expectations about the virtual software experience because of the unique advantages built in to our Virtual Backup Appliance solutions (VBA) and robust infrastructure monitoring products.
- Our PHD Virtual Backup for VMware or Citrix offers a 100% virtualized footprint deployed as a virtual appliance enabling you to manage backup directly from your vSphere or XenServer hypervisor and requires no physical servers or additional software
- You can easily scale to quickly meet your organization’s growing backup and recovery performance requirements or fault tolerance needs by deploying additional VBAs ---all done seamlessly within your virtual environment
- With the introduction of our new CloudHook™ cloud backup module, you can get secure, affordable off-site backup to the cloud as an extra measure of data protection
- ReliableDR automates the DR process (testing and failover) dramatically reducing the cost and complexity of testing DR, enabling businesses to certify their systems will recover and within SLAs.
- And, you can keep watch over your entire physical and virtual infrastructure with PHD Virtual Monitor to quickly spot problems and remediate issues across your physical and virtual environments through a single pane of glass.