A breakthrough innovation in DR testing and Disaster Recovery Assurance
ReliableDR automates the replication and failover of your critical systems so that all Disaster Recovery processes--including testing, failover and failback--can be automated and run daily at far less cost than complex, manual alternatives. As a result, ReliableDR enables unmatched levels of resiliency for virtual IT infrastructures, and fully aligns IT disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
PHD Virtual’s ReliableDR gives you Disaster Recovery Assurance by providing continuous proof that your systems are fully recoverable, enabling you to:
- Fully automate DR testing as often as you want to dramatically reduce the time, expense and resources to assure business continuity
- Deliver complete reporting to satisfy regulatory compliance requirements
- Provide 100% automated DR testing for continuous proof your IT services are fully recoverable
- Assure automatic certification that RPOs and RTOs will be achieved
- Get immediate detection and alerting of deviations in recovery time and recovery point actuals via dashboards, exported reports, email reports, and SNMP alerts
- Guarantee failover of virtualized applications across clouds
Key Advantages of PHD Virtual ReliableDR vs. Legacy Systems
PHD Virtual declares war on skyrocketing DR testing costs
A level of Disaster Recovery Assurance not practical until now
Most companies today are forced to rely on manual, complex and cumbersome tools and processes to test their Disaster Recovery plans. Testing disaster recovery plans requires so much time and expense that a 2013 cloud storage study by TechTarget indicated only one in four companies have even tested their cloud DR setup. Reliable DR changes all that by automating DR testing that certifies recovery objectives can be met.
The kind of DR guarantees you could only wish for in your dreams
Because DR testing has been so difficult and expensive, it has been conducted rarely if at all. By automating and simplifying the DR testing process, ReliableDR is a Disaster Recovery solution from PHD Virtual that allows you to continuously measure and certify RPO and RTO objectives can be met daily, hourly; as frequently as you want. A level of DR assurance unheard of until ReliableDR.
A Disaster Recovery Assurance solution you can’t afford to ignore
According to Gartner, most organizations report spending an average of $30,000 to $40,000 per DR test, with some estimating they spend as much as $100,000 on a single disaster recovery exercise. Because PHD Virtual’s ReliableDR automates testing to allow it to occur very frequently in comparison to traditional processes and tools, the cost per test is driven down dramatically, in many cases well over 90 percent! With a solution like ReliableDR, there’s simply no excuse not to conduct DR testing as often you want.
As the leader in Disaster Recovery Assurance, only ReliableDR for VMware delivers these unique benefits:
- Ensures your systems are fully recoverable
- Delivers tens of thousands of dollars in cost savings, as well as savings on time and resources compared to manual and complex DR test processes
- Proactively detects imminent production failures by automating testing of production data at your DR site
- Increases the value of your DR site by transforming it into an isolated sandbox for development/testing operations that will not impact your production environment
- Demonstrates measurable proof that your DR plan is meeting its stated objectives